I would love to see the space missions continue and to reach out farther and see what is out there. I understand that it is cost money, but still, I would love to see what else is out there. Although I am afraid of flying, I think I would like to go into space if I could. It must be beautiful out there!
2. What are three things in your freezer?
Bacon, Low Carb Ice Cream from Breyers, and Port Chops.
3. If you could see any band/artist perform live tonite who would it be? It has to be someone living...no Beatles, Elvis, etc.
I would like to see Celtic Thunder, I love those voices and the stories they tell in song. Plus men in Kilts - Be still my Scottish Heart!
4. Ice-cubed or crushed? Or are you one of those people who don't like ice?
Ice coffee needs ice but a Smoothie needs crushed so I like both! I can like both! I don't have to pick one.
5. The owner of a small restaurant outside of Pittsburgh recently announced he was banning children under six, saying they regularly disrupted other customer's meals. You can read the story in more detail here but isn't this a perfect topic to discuss in our Wednesday Hodgepodge? Have at it friends...what are your thoughts?
I have gone to restaurants and had to put up with a small child that really needed to go to bed and yet, here was this poor child sitting in a chair being fed french fries by it's parents who looked over stressed. I have seen children talking to the person behind them and the parents say nothing. It cost money to go out to eat and if the child can not behave then they should go home! I want to enjoy my meal, not be bother by both parents who don't care, or can't control the child and the child who can not behave. I hope this trend continues but I have the feeling that there will be a law suite over age discrimination.
6. What was your first car? How did it come to be yours?
I had to ask my husband because we were married when I got my license and it started out his car. He told me is was a Plymouth Fury 111.
7. If I had a nickle for every time I _________________ I'd be rich.
Cleaned up after someone has cleaned up! I mean really, they say they will do the dishes but the stove is covered in spills and grease, the counter top has splatters on it and there is gunk in the sink! So I would be rich cleaning up after the cleaning up. Hubby is pretty good about cleaning up now so I don't make the money that I could have when the kids were home but still.......