Thank you Joyce for once again coming up with the questions. I'm always amazed at what you ask. Join the fun by either clicking the button above or answer the questions here.
1. What can the average citizen do to honor a military veteran and/or those currently serving?
One thing is to simply go up to them and thank them. You don't need to know them to walk up and say "Thank you for your service." Maybe even shake their hand. Simple and meaningful.
2. Besides a flag what is something you own that is red, white and blue?
WOW you got me! I have red and white shirts that I wear with blue jeans but I do not have one single red/white/blue shirt. Guess I need to go shopping.
3. Does love really conquer all?
Yes it does. Jesus gave his life because he loved us. He conquered sin and death for us.
4. Strawberry shortcake or blueberry pie?
Strawberry shortcake any day!
5. Do you share personal stuff with your hairdresser?
My hair dresser is my niece so she shares stuff with me.
6. Does money lead to selfishness?
It can if you let it. If you start to think that you earned it, it's all yours, then yes, it can lead to selfishness. If you know it is a gift from God and it is HIS, then no; it does not.
7. What piece of furniture in your home most needs replacing or refinishing?
I asked Hubby this and it's a toss up between the couch and the mattress in our bedroom. They are both between 10-13 years old so time to get a new ones but that will have to wait for a bit since other things are more pressing that cost more right now.
8. Insert your own random here.
As I was typing this up Tuesday night, this was our weather:
Tornado warnings were all over the TV earlier last night. Wild NH weather for sure! Our dogs are fine when it rains and thunder and lightning doesn't bother them, but go on Face Book and there are lots of people on there all trying to calm their dogs down. I feel bad for them all. It's not fun having a dog hiding in the bathtub crying.