Joyce has been coming up with the questions for a very long time and I wonder just how many more questions she has for us. She really wants to know a lot about us don't you think???? Good thing it's all in fun and you too can play along.
1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?
This is a good age. Any time on this side of the ground, with those I love is a good age. This is the age I found out just how strong I am and just how great my friends are.
2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???
WOW if there is a house hold chore that I've not done by now, I'm not about to tell anyone as I've done them all I'm sure and if I haven't done them by now, I'm not going to start now!!
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain?
Both have a hand in shaping our personalities. Nature hands us things to conquer and personalities help us conquer those things.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
WOW that is a hard one, I guess it would be hearing. I love to hear my Hubby call my name and tell me that he loves me. I love to hear him preach or tell stories or just the sound of his voice in general. I absolutely love to listen to him breath - it's so relaxing and reassuring that all is right with the world. I love to hear my grand daughters tell me I'm the best Grannie EVER!! I love to hear my dogs talk (or sing in the case of August). I love to listen to music.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
Anywhere with Hubby becomes the best place, event ever. A few summers back we went to a local baseball game in Manchester and it was really fun. The sunshine, the laughter, the game and of course Hubby to share it with.
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
In order to have something to blog about, I broke my nose on Tuesday in 2 places. My lip is split and my hand is tingly. See, I needed something to blog about and the weather is just plain boring and cold. I'm fine and will return to work Thursday night to teach and then Friday back to the office. I will have my cane and bubble wrap to keep me from falling again but I will not see the Nose doctor until Monday (they need to be able to touch me and right now no one can touch it). I hope he can fix it so I can breath through my nose again.