WOW more questions from Joyce! She sure does have a lot of questions for us, I wonder where she comes up with them all. Come join the fun. By way of explanation for the name of this post, I went in to work for two hours today. At two hours and five minutes some big guy came in and took me away!
1. Are we always responsible for our actions? Are there any exceptions?
I do believe that we are responsible for our actions but sometimes we are backed into a corner and so our choices may be limited.
2. Has anyone from your home town become famous?
No not from the home town, but a few from the State of NH. Here are just a few of the huge list that I found.
Christa McAuliffe first teacher in space (Challenger)
Alan Shepard Astronaut, one of the first Mercury Astronauts
Franklin Pierce 14th U.S. President
Mandy Moore singer, songwriter, actress
Bode Miller olympic medalist in Skiing
I own 3 crock pots of different sizes and I did use them all a few weeks back. I love beef stew in the crock pot.
4. How do you feel about private companies collecting data about you?
I really do not like the idea of any company, private or public, collecting data about me. My business!! Leave me alone!
5. The Games of the 2014 Winter Olympics kick off with their opening ceremony this coming Friday....will you be watching? Which Winter Olympic event would you most like to see in person? Have you ever been to Russia? Any desire to go, Olympics or otherwise?
I will most likely not be watching the opening ceremonies of the Olympics live but will watch it on the news or some other cable channel later on in the day. I would like to see the figure skating in person, drinking hot cocoa, covered in a blanket. No, I've never been to Russia and have no desire to go see it.
6. Share a good or bad sports related memory from your childhood or teen years.
My mother made me take skating lessons when I was little. I tried to tell her that I didn't like it because it was too cold in the building, she didn't care so finally the class had a recital to show off our skills. My parents came to watch me. All the other girls were in cute tights and little dresses while they skated but I was in sweats pants, sweat shirt, gloves, coat, hat and scarf. They finally got the idea that I was way too cold to look good on the ice. I got to quit..
7. What's a must have song for you on a work out play list? If you don't work out, run, swim, bike, walk, or anything else that could be construed as 'exercise', then what's a song that motivates you?
High School Musical "Bet on It" I like the fast beat of the music and the message that we sometimes find ourselves in a place we don't want to be, but we can bet on ourselves to get out and do what is right. When I'm trying to work out, or walk or lose weight I find that I have become lazy at times and need a kick to get going. This song does it for me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well the news around here is SNOW and lots of it! As of 4:57pm on Tuesday evening this was what we were told we would get.