Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Funny Police Answering Machine

We have all heard the school's answering machine - well here is a police answering machine and it is FAKE - this is not a real answering machine at any police station but it is what they would like to say sometimes.




I needed something funny because this is what I woke up this morning!

YUP More Snow!!!

Have a great weekend everyone one. Have fun - love someone - laugh - Thank God for what you have! See you all Monday - Lord Willing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, isn't winter over yet? We got snow, too ... about an inch, but enough to cover everything.

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that's not us on Sunday! It's in the forecast but right now is a maybe.

    Stay warm and dry...loved that answering machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the police answering machine. Especially #4.

    STAY WARM! I have to say, the snow is gorgeous. Although I know that's not what you want to hear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!