Thank you Joyce for another set of questions that make me think and laugh at the same time. You all can join by clicking on the above button and answer the questions, or answer them here. It really is fun.
1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
Most of my spring/summer clothes are still put away so that means that I have only sleeves to wear right now but I was given this shirt (and it's short sleeves) so I will wear this if I don't get to my spring/summer stash before St. Patrick's day.
2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
My own back yard. No traveling needed, no fee to get into and look around, always open, good people and relaxing. Yup, my own back yard.
3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
I always wanted to to be 5' 11 1/2 inches! I'm 5' 6". Both my parents were 5' 4" and so I didn't have genes for it but boy did I want to be tall. I figured tall people could eat more and I love to eat!!
4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
Mess with my family! Hubby, kids and spouses and grandkids are all perfect! Do you hear me, PERFECT!
5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
WOW this is the one that makes me think. I love them all....Spinach needs to be fresh however, something awful about frozen or worst yet, canned spinach. Blech!!! But fresh spinach is delicious...
Broccoli as well as string beans and peas are great but I think peas are my least favorite (unless they come right out the garden). I really do like veggies.
6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
Laura Ingalls Wilder. I loved watching "Little House on the Prairie" so getting to meet her would be great treat. I would like to know what she thinks about the way things are today.
7. Keep Calm and ____________on.
You fill in the blank.
Keep Calm and PRESS on. Leave it all the feet of Jesus and just press on doing what you can, when you can, in a way that you can. He will fill in what you can't.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This is officially the last week of winter and although it has been a mild winter, I am so glad to see it go. I love seeing plants popping out of the ground and watching the brown ground becoming green and full of life.
Goodby Winter, Hello Spring!