1. Have you ever been to the US capital-Washington DC? If so, what's your favorite site? If not, what would you most like to see on a visit to that city someday in the future? Is it even on your list of places to visit?
I have never been to the US Capital but it is on my list of things to do. I want see it all! The White House, the Monuments - everything!
Now to be able to take a month off just to go see it all! Hay Hon, are you ready my blog today?
2. When did you last attend a wedding? Are there any weddings on your summer calendar? Were you a summer bride? If you're single, is summer the season of your dream wedding?
I had to ask Hubby this one because I could not remember the last wedding we went to. He thinks it was the wedding of his niece a few years back. There are no summer weddings coming up and I was a summer bride - July 1st 1972! I was late showing up.
3. What is your favorite way to eat strawberries?
I like them sliced in a dish, on top of ice cream, on top of a biscuit with whipped cream, in cereal - hay I just like any way I can get them. Doesn't everyone?
4. What is one thing you are especially looking forward to this summer?
Heat, sun, open winders, fans blowing, short pj's, longer day light, vacations! OK so it's not just one thing but I am looking forwarded to them all and could not just pick one. Winters are long up here and they start early.
5. Do you use/like the self checker at the grocery store?
No I do not. I did use them a few times and it never failed that something went wrong and a person had to show up to fix the problem so I gave up.
6. Share a favorite piece of common sense advice.
Don't try to be helpful and use a hammer when Hubby is sleeping.
7. Barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, sassy sandals-your first choice for summertime?
Barefoot most of the time but my boss has an issue with that so sandals (flip flops if I'm going to be on the computer all day), but once home, they come off!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It got warm enough this weekend that Becke decided it was time to go into the pool. She didn't lay down in it but did splash around and cooled off. I love my girl!