Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

2012 Challenge: February Photo A Day


I've been looking for a challenge for this year and so far I hadn't found one that I wanted to do, until this morning. This challenge looks like fun.  Want to join? You can find the information here.

I'm behind all ready so here is my photo for day 1. The topic of the day was: Your View Today



This is my office window from the inside looking out. The live plant was given to me by a co worker and I love that it is starting to bloom (Spring!!). The sunflowers are fake and need to be dusted so look very close. I have a tiny office but it holds me and Becke the wonder dog so I'm happy. After all, how many of you have your dog with you in your office?

This is day 2 - Today's photo is for the topic: Words




So of course I took a photo of my Bible. I'm reading every day, or should I say listen every day and my iPad will read the daily reading to me.  It's a great way to start my day.


If you want an excuse to use that brand new camera you just got, or try your had at a short challenge for your blog, give this a try. As for me, it's a way to learn to use my new iPhone better, and hopefully Pinterest as well.  I'm new that bit of technology so if you have tips on how I can create a board of the 30 day photo challenge, I would very much appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing the photo challenge. I'm looking at some of the prompts and thinking that if you have young kids at home some of them would be easier-no way am I taking a picture of my own hands tomorrow : ) I'm going to have to get creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're playing along. Your window flowers are so cute. I need to get some color in my office and flowers is a really good idea. I think I'll look for some this week-end.

    I thought about using the Bible for words too, but I picked something else. You'll have to visit to see. lol

    As far as Pinterest...I think all you need to do is create a new board and name it what you want and then pin your pictures each day. I think that's all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An iPad app that will read the Bible to you ... I wonder if there's a similar app for the iPhone. I'll have to go research that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!