1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?
Hubby wants to meet Thomas Jefferson most of all. I would have to say I would like to meet either Martha Washington, or Mary Todd Lincoln or even Martha Jefferson. I would like to know what it was like being married to these men. What conversations took place when every one went home. What was family life like when they were alive. What did they see in the men that they loved.
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
We have several because we like to eat out and not think about cooking, or cleaning up afterwards. The Outback, The 99, The Airport Diner (part of the Common Man chain), and Applebees all come to mind. If I'm not planning, cooking, or cleaning, then I'm not fussy. I like simple meals with people I love.
3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to steal borrow it-
When you look back on your life, do you imagine you'll think about the goals you failed to meet with regret? Or will you look at what you accomplished and say: it was good?
I do look back at my life and I am amazed at where I've gone, what I've done and what has happened in my life. The people that I love and who love me back amaze me and knowing that I will go to Heaven one day makes me say "It was good." My life all had meaning. What happened to me-made me what I am. What is happening now-is working to change me into what I will be.
4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
I do like grapefruit and will get myself one or two in the summer. Given a choice I will take the orange and it like them both served as is.
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
I cleaned it last Sunday. It needed it and blogged about it here. Yes there is another closet in the family room but it seems overwhelming so I'm waiting for my nerve to get bigger.
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
Jesus Christ first - to sit at the feet of the Master would be heaven!
Mother Teresa - to hear her view of love and it's power over hate
Gene Roddenberry - I'm a wee bit of a Trekki
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
OK so I will be honest and tell you I haven't paralleled parked in YEARS! I avoid it as much as I can so I will give myself a 1 since I really don't remember if I know how and I am very glad that I don't have to take a drivers test.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well since I'm doing the photo challenge it's time to post my photo for today and the topic is: PHONE
Well a few weeks ago, Hubby got me my iPhone 4s so that is the phone that I am glued to at the moment.