Thank you Joyce for the questions, click on the button above to join in or answer here.
1. It's that most wonderful time of the year...tax season! Do you complete your own returns or farm that job out to the professionals?
I do not do our taxes, I farm them out to Hubby who will spend hours looking at the tax forms, calculating our share, mumbling to himself about the amount of taxes we Americans have to pay and why don't those who work for our President pay their taxes. He will then wonder around the house looking for a drink, a hug and sigh often because its such a hard job. I, of course will make him a good dinner, sign the forms, thank him for finding all our deductions. In the end, he will drive to the post office to mail out the forms one day before the dead line because he took a lot of care to make sure the forms were done right and that we can relish in the fact that we are getting only a little back. After all, it's our money and the government doesn't pay interest on our money so we don't give them too much to waste.
2. This next question comes from Kansas Bob...he posed it in his response to something I asked in an earlier Wednesday post and I asked him if I could add it to the Hodgepodge some day. Today's the day....Which do you think has changed you more-love or pain?
This question was easy for me. Love has changed me more. The Love of Our Lord Jesus Christ has blessed me with an eternal home and an example on how to love others.Because of His love, I can love others.
3. Tangerine Tango has been named color of the year for 2012. Your thoughts? Would I find this color anywhere in your house? How about in your closet? If not, will you be adding this color to your life in some way in 2012? If you're not sure what tangerine tango looks like clickhere.
I had to look up the color since I didn't get the email. Not sure how I would look in this color but I think it would make a nice accent wall. Don't think I'll add it to my home.
4. Are you a collector? What do you collect and does it get admired, used, and/or dusted regularly?
I like tea pots! I do use them, especially the small one for 1 or 2 cups. It's been a long time since I made a pot for several people. The bigger ones gets washed but not used. The small ones do get used, a lot. The matching ones in front are really tea light holders!
5. February is National Heart Month...besides a green salad what is one tasty heart healthy dish you like to prepare?
Well since I live low carb, healthy is bacon and cheese and steak fried in real butter but I'm guessing your not asking that so I will say grilled vegetables.
6. When was the last time you had car trouble?
I was in a fender bender a few weeks back. I hit black ice going around a corner and just missed one car, but not the other. We were fine but the car needs a new bumper. We are still waiting for it to come in and then the car will get a new bumper.
7. Have you been more demanding on yourself lately or less? Is that a good trend?
Less demanding. I'm not so bothered if we don't get the clothes washed right away. Or if the rug is not vacuumed 3 times a week. But it's not all good, I need to get back to exercising more, I feel sluggish...
8. Insert your own random thought here.The weather man said we could see 50 degrees today!!!! Oh I so hope so.