Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Photo Challenge Today: Makes You happy

What makes me happy? Well a lot of things make me happy - hearing the voice of my hubby, seeing the sun shine, feeling the warmth of the pellet stove or the sun. But today here is what is happening that makes me happy.

Our Youngest grand child turned 1 on the 7th and her birthday party is today!! This makes me both happy and sad. She is growing so fast, she is so special, she is so sweet and we will have a great day.
But again, she is growing so fast.
Have a great weekend everyone and let me know what makes you happy.

4 comments:

  1. Those grandbabies grow up so fast. Sunday, my youngest grandson will be 8. I sometimes wonder where the time has gone. What makes me happy?--puppies and kisses, cookies and sunshine, family and friends, creating and reading. I guess that I am a happy person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great reason to be happy. Have fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One! Wow, the year sure went fast. First birthday parties are fun... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your grandchild. Hope you all have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!