Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Today's Challenge: Fave Photo of Me.

Well I don't like most photos of me. I seem to always have a struggle with my hair, short - how short!  Medium - straight?  Curly? Wavy? Color - Red, Blond?  I'm never really satisfied  with it.  Any how, this past November Hubby and I went south to pick up our little August and while there we stopped by a friends house.  She too has a little dog (although at the time her dog was bigger than ours - not any more!!) We took our little dogs out for a walk around her lovely neighborhood and stopped at this wonderful gazebo in the middle of her neighborhood.  Here is the picture I like.


Me and August, he was just 4 pounds at the time, he is now 7.6 pounds!  A nice fall day in the south.

9 comments:

  1. I think this is such a sweet, sweet picture of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture and I think your hair is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my hair seems to be a constant battle. The older I get, the harder it is to find hairstyles that older woman can pull off...

      Delete
  3. Cute picture of you! I just caught up on your photo challenge shots. I'm way behind and will probably have to skip a couple of last week's prompts due to time. Oh well. I'm trying to put a couple in today's post but blogger is giving me fits with the upload. We'll see : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days Blogger gives me a hard time as well. Looking forwrded to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  4. Lynn Marie, it's so nice to put a picture to your words! Now I know what you look like! That's a sweet picture and I love your hair and hair color!

    Have a great week!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy, thank you. I like to have a face to go with blogs as well. It gets harder to find a hair style for "Mature" faces.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!