Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 4 & 5

I don't normally blog on weekends and decided to take the pictures and add it to the weekend review. Then I remembered that the purpose was to blog and take photos every day so here they are..


Day 4's challenge was a stranger. I was very nervous about taking that picture because I felt like a starker. I had every intention of finding a stranger at the grocery store, after all there were a lot of strange people there stocking up for the Super Bowl! But I forgot as we joined them stocking up... Since we needed to go to Lowel's for a few things, I was able to snap this picture.  I pretended to take the picture of the furniture on the floor. 

Day 5's challenge was 10:00am. At that time I was here, worshiping the Lord God Almighty.  Where were you at 10 Sunday morning?

4 comments:

  1. At 10:00 this morning, I was in the toddler Sunday School class (instead of my own SS class). Got some T time (#3 and #4), although I made sure that I spent equal amounts of time with the other kids (although my heart wanted to grab #3 and #4 and nestle into a corner with a few toys and a book). ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at church too. Good idea on the stalker I mean stranger picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At 10 this morning, I was just leaving Bible study, a wonderful study on Acts chapter 7, and the courage of Stephen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you captured them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!