Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Photo Challenge #16: Something New

Something Old.......I was in a wee bit of a fender bender last month.

Has become "Something New".

Thanks to car insurance, our "Bonnie Lass" is all better. The rental was nice but I missed my girl. The auto body shop also gave her a nice car wash. That was very nice of him. 
Do you name your car? If so, what is your cars name?  

7 comments:

  1. Looks good. So glad you were able to get it fixed. No I don't name my car but I think it's neat to do so,I just never have for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your Bonnie Lass all fixed up and as good as new. We don't name our cars, but we do name our GPS - Mabel. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good as new. I don't name my car. I don't know why since I grew up in home where the cars where named.

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My car is named Shelby and my daughter named hers Olivia.

    Why do we name cars with women's names?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never named my cars, but always my homes.

    The only reason I've ever come across as to why we often give our cars, boats, and other things feminine names is because we're physically inside these things - as we were in the womb. No kidding. I've read that in literature and have heard it as well.

    Frankly, I don't think of my Mini Cooper as a uterus on wheels, but that's the theory I'm familiar with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lynn Marie,

    My little mazda is called Black Beauty!

    Looks like they really did a good job on your vehicle! Looks new to me! :)

    Have a great evening!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray for something new! Your car looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!