Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge: Love is in the Air


Want to join, click the button above or answer below here. Come on Join Us!!!

1. What is something you are loving right now?
Time with our Grand Girls. They are truly so much fun and so kind. This past weekend, the oldest grand daughter saw August go into his xpen and lay down. She went over and zipped the door closed and then told me that Baby August needed a nap so she closed the door to his room. How cute is she!!!

2. Paris, Venice, New York, and Rome are considered four of the most romantic cities in the world. Which one would you most like to visit?
I guess it would be Venice. Traveling down the road (lake) in a gondola seems really cool and romantic.

3. Are you a romantic?
I love romantic movies. I love romantic songs. I love romantic men. I guess I am romantic.

4. What's your favorite love story made for the Big Screen?
The Note Book. How can I not love a man who goes to such lengths for the woman he loves.


5. Everyone loves Pooh bear and friends...which character are you most like and why? Click here for help in answering this question. 
Well I had to take the test to find out but I ended up being Kanga and I agree. I love little kids and so enjoy our grand girls.  I've never given them a time out because they are so well behaved! Our daughter and Son In Law are great parents!

6. What's the best chocolate something you've ever eaten?
Death By Chocolate Truffle. Have you had this? Oh My!  Forget carbs, forget calories, forget fat and just enjoy - then go for a walk, run, ride the bike all in same day to work it off but OHHHH it will be so worth it!

7. Share a favorite quote about love.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Photo challenge #8  of the day: Sun
Well Sun Rise at least-Morning All!


15 comments:

  1. Wow...that sunrise image you've captured is fantastic. Just the faint light on the horizon. A new dawn, a new day. And that 'death by chocolate'?!!! Whoa. Okay, can I say it here?===I will....'you're killin' me'!!!


    Walking in Sunshine is my Wednesday Link...for Hodgepodge answers, scroll down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of the morning light .. beautiful.

    Death by chocolate .. gotta love it.

    I mentioned 1 Corinthians 13 too. You're right...great minds.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my fave verse on love. I love sunrises... great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were up before the sun : ) I love that chocolate dessert. Yes its full of calories but it's also rich so I can only eat a small serving. Love the verses too-we had them read at our weddiing many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Death by chocolate...what a way to go! LOL That's my favorite love quote, too. Great photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot of the sunrise! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That truffle looks absolutely wonderful ... I suspect that it would take more than a walk, a run and a bike ride to work off all that I would like to eat of it! ;-)

    I love that sunrise. God is such a fantastic artist ... some of His best work is done at sunrise and sunset. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that quote (probably because I chose that one too). Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a gorgeous picture. Just catching up on your photo challenge and enjoyed all of them!
    I have to go take the 100 Acre quiz now, I totally love Pooh and all his friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Venice would be wonderful to visit. I have not had that Death by Chocolate, it looks yummy! Love your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good picture of morning light. Even though I just had lunch, I'll take a some of that death by Chocolate. yum. yum. yum. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. There seem to be quite a lot of us kanga's on the Hodge Podge today!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm. I think I need to watch the Notebook again. Ryan Goseling. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hodgepodge Wednesdays sound like fun. Just might have to do that some time!

    Venice does sound beautifully romantic!

    Enjoyed reading your answers!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!