Thank you Joyce for this weeks questions, I was blank about what to blog about.
1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guests to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay?
No we are not having house guest this year and that is OK. I love having people over so it makes me very happy. I love to have a basket of all sort of goodies that they may have forgotten like hand lotion, shampoo, tooth paste and so on. I think after 2 weeks they should go.
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905 ...what's your all time favorite Disney movie? Here's a list in case you're struggling...and yes, you have to pick one.
Cinderella. I always wanted a fair God Mother to show up and make everything wonderful and make me beautiful. She never showed up but I'm still looking.
3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact?
I can not think of anything but since Joyce came up with the question, I bet she did this, and she will have a great story about it!
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
I've been getting my shopping done over several weeks so I've not done much on line at all.
5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom?
Snowdrops are sure pretty. I want to plant some of these. I had to look them up and so I don't have any but these are unique. They are my new favorite.
6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item.
First off, let me say that I have my gift. His name is August and I am very happy with that. I will be taking pictures of him and caring for him and I am happy. He is an "actual item". Now Joyce said I had to pick something and since I can not say peach on earth how about this for my iPad. A Flexible keypad for my iPad.
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be?
Tired. We have a 3 month old puppy who most of the time has to go potty at 3 am and the although he goes back to sleep, I can not.
I've decided I need to add snowdrops here somewhere too. Your wet pup is precious! Hope you get a nap today!ReplyDelete
Nothing like a wet dog! He sure is cute.ReplyDelete
Cinderella is a cute movie! The keyboard's cute too! :)ReplyDelete
Hope you get it and hope you have a lovely wednesday! :)
What a difference between a wet August and a nice, dry August! He's a sweetie!ReplyDelete
Tired is my word of the day, too. Unfortunately I don't have a sweet puppy to "blame" for my lack of sleep.
Such a cute Pup!ReplyDelete
You sure do have a fluffy doggie!!! :-)ReplyDelete
Cute puppy. Your comment about Cinderella, brought back a good memory. I was always helping stray kids, especially teen-agers. I gave them a place to stay while they get their lives together. With encouragement and love so many have become an asset to society. Several of them told me I was their fairy godmother. My grandson is my latest venture. He is on the road to maturity. (I hope!)ReplyDelete
A flexible keypad. Now that's cool.ReplyDelete
Those snowdrops really are pretty. I didn't know what they were, but I didn't look them up either. Thanks for showing me.
August is adorable wet or dry.
Love that puppy!!!ReplyDelete
I think the fairy godmother did visit you because you are beautiful.
Have a great week :)
Awww poor dog! :)ReplyDelete
So that is the snowdrop, it's so pretty!ReplyDelete
They always look so funny when they get a bath.
So fluffy & clean is nice. He is a wonderful present!
You are generous about having guests stay for two weeks, I'm ready after a week to send them home, LOL! Cinderella was the first movie I saw in the movie theater! Such a cute movie! August does look fluffy after his bath! The 3 o'clock in the morning is the one reason I hesitate thinking about getting another puppy down the line. Maybe you'll have to catch a nap here and there when you can!ReplyDelete