Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Monday, April 23, 2012

East Meets West Vacation

Grandsons Noah (brunette) and Ben (Blond)

I am having a blast with these two boys of ours. Noah is 4 and Ben will be 8 in May!! Where does the time go?  These two are so different that it makes me laugh. 

Ben, the oldest is a thinker, it is not uncommon to ask him a question and his answer is "I'll think about that and get right back to you OK?" He is a reader and read the second Harry Potter book in one week! As well as doing school and being a boy having fun.  He is quiet most of the time but then again, he hasn't been back this way in a very long time!!!


Noah, on the other hand doesn't know the meaning of quiet!  He is loud most of the time, doesn't sit still long, and is usually into something.  He was in New Hampshire less than 30 minutes when he discovered the escalator. He held on and began the ride up (on the outside of the escalator).  Once his feet left the floor he was afraid to let go, apparently he didn't know that the handrail of it moved as well.  Good thing Uncle Doug was there to rescue him.  



My very first game of Lazor Tag was lots of fun and I didn't do too bad. In fact, I had a really good time with our son, Gerry  and wonderful Daughter-in-law Tiffany.

We get to enjoy them for 2 more days so even though it is raining, we don't care because when you get 4 grand kids together and 2 set of parents with one set of grand parents you can't help but to have fun.

Oh, I almost forgot the 100 days of Dance.  How are you doing?  I did a total of 9-30 minutes sessions. So I'm up to 15 sessions!  

7 comments:

  1. Glad you're enjoying time with your grandboys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a lot of fun at your house! Your grandsons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have some handsome grandsons! I know you're very proud of them! Sounds like you're making the most of your time together...that's what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are enjoying your grandkids. Wow! An 8 year old read a Harry Potter book in 1 week. I don't think I could that. That is so neat.

    Love the laser tag photo!

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you all are having a wonderful time! That laser tag photo is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sounds like a wonderful visit. I am so happy for you. You are blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!