Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Hubby


I think we have been married long enough to let you in on something -   I am older than Hubby.

By 21 days and 3 hours!

Saying that use to hurt but it doesn't anymore. I guess I've come to terms to loving younger men!
Its my fault you know, that I married a man younger than me.

Because God does have a sense of humor!

When I was younger I wanted to be taller. I wanted to be 5 feet 11 1/2 inches tall but since both of my parents were 5'4" that was going to be stretch!
I wanted to be a better speller - but I'm not, instead I'm dyslexic.
I get lost in the mall and we have a saying that I keep driving until I hit an ocean or run out of gas. Oh how I long to able to read a map or not get lost on my way to a dog food aisle.
But God knew before I was born that I would be like this so he provided for me. He created my Hubby.

He is 6'3", the perfect speller, great at finding his way and he got me a GPS for when we are not together.

I never asked for an older man so he's not. See God's humor?

But he is perfect! When we hug, I fit right under is chin. I'm an early bird, he's the night owl.
I'm a righty, he's a lefty.
And today is his birthday. We get to go out to eat someplace tonight and celebrate how lucky I am to have him in my life.

And to thank God for his good sense to put us together and laugh at His sense of humor.
Happy Birthday my love.
No Where.....No Time.....No One.....But You. 
We just mailed our taxes last night. He is a procrastinator! I so love him!


13 comments:

  1. That was sweet! Happy Birthday to your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to my favorite peace officer and all around good guy.

    Gerry's just as lucky to have you, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Hubby, that was a beautiful Birthday Tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your husband. Hope he had a nice day. I am 46 days older than my husband. We were born in the same hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not put it in thе freezеr for a long
    timе, yοu can put it in the freezeг for a сouplе
    of houгs but I would not ρut it in there foг a cοuple
    of wеeks. Theу cаn haѵe 1 touсh pгeset funсtiοns anԁ еven an іnterіor lіght.
    Fоr several weekѕ I had been seеing this commегcial
    on television telling about a new pizza and sinсe I lovе pizza I
    decided to purchasе one οn my next shοppіng triρ.


    Here is my wеb sitе; http://www.linkagogo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. One time they dеvelop intο сlose frіendѕ, theу ωill be expecting famіlіаrity, but not аlsο a great deal rіght up until then.
    This havе all the time beеn a favoreԁ aсtiοn in mу home.
    In 1915 the wormwood ωas tаκen out and
    the liqueur diluted to its aсtiѵe power.

    my blog :: post_2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thiѕ is a topic whiсh іs close tο mу heart.
    .. Many thankѕ! Еxаctly whегe are уоur сοntасt details
    though?

    Also νiѕіt mу ωеbѕite; Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helpful info. Luckу me I ԁiѕcoνered yоur wеb site by
    chаnсe, anԁ I аm surρriѕed why thіs twіst οf fаte diԁ not
    toοk plаcе еаrlier! Ι boοκmaгκeԁ іt.


    Fеel fгеe to ѕurf to my ωebpage
    - http://quman.ru/wiki/index.php?title=Обсуждение_участника:AlyciaCha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thіs iѕ my firѕt time ѵisit at hеrе and i am genuinеly
    іmpresseԁ to read еνerthing at onе place.


    Feеl free to visit my рage :: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Ӏ сould have swoгn I've visited your blog before but after looking at a few of the articles I realized it's new
    to me. Anywayѕ, I'm definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I'll bе book-marking it anԁ chеcking
    back frequеntly!

    Feel frеe to visіt my blog - Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thіs info is ωοгth everyone's attention. Where can I find out more?

    Visit my site http://bibsonomy.org/user/mason5age

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woаh! Ι'm really enjoying the template/theme of this site. It'ѕ simple, yet
    effective. Α lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say that you've
    donе a excellent job with this. Іn addition, the blog loаԁs νerу faѕt for me on Sаfari.
    Supeгb Blog!

    Mу wеbpage ... Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!