Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

My Problem with Wifi Part Deux



Well, when we last met the furniture got moved for a better layout, and some of the clutter was dealt with so it was time to make things match a bit more. My tool of choice for that is SPRAY PAINT. I got a couple of cans of black, laid out the drop cloth and went at it. First up were these white plastic storage container - now black, they look a lot nicer. Then the unmatched file cabinets got some paint too.



The room is coming along nicely, but it's not done yet!
I'll keep you posted and show you the finished project.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a difference a can or two of spray paint can make! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a great job...I like the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing what some paint can do. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! I like spray paint and when it's on sale, I have been known to get a dozen cans of the same colors. My favorite colors are black, chocolate brown and white. It's coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!