Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend Review: Pet Fest




How was your weekend? What did you do?




I had the chance to be part of the All Dogs Gym Pet Festival. The Festival is a celebration of pets. A person can find dogs, cats, horses, ferrets and even snakes and turtles at this place. I am President of Luckdragon's Angels Pet Therapy Group and I was blessed to be sponsored this year by an anonymous donor who paid our admission fee to the event. Thank you so very much who ever you are. That was so wonderful of you! I also had generous gifts that were made by our members to sell and all the money went to the Luckdragon's Angels. This has become a yearly ritual but it is a long two days. We were there both Saturday and Sunday.



In addition to manning the booth and talking about what we do, Becke got to show off both as an example of a good therapy dog and as a dancing dog with the Canine Capers of NH. We danced to "I Just Want to Dance with You" by George Straight. Hubby took a video but I haven't figured out how to post it. As soon as we figure that out, I'll post it.


After 2 days on duty we are both tired. It was a great weekend. Tell me what you did?

2 comments:

  1. Hello my friend,
    I remember working the Luckdragon's booth with you and what a fun day it was to spend together. I'm so happy to hear that LAPTG was sponsored this year - how great is that? I'm also happy to learn you made some money from the Pet Fest to fund this wonderful work!
    Love, Anu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anu,
    I so remember our first booth down town Manchester and you in the wig! It was surely great times. This year we made a good amount of money which really surprised me since the economy has not been great. Becke showed just how great a therapy dog is and it was a really good 2 days - just long. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!