Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Week End Review


We had a great weekend. Saturday was a lot of running around, paying bills, food shopping, and laundry. In the afternoon I got to play with our granddaughter. I'm so glad we had our children when we were young because she can wear me out fast! She and I had a blast playing with the pots and bowls from the kitchen and playing outside. It was cool enough to need a Hoody! After she left, I worked on the quilt for the newest baby due in February. The day was a blessing!




Sunday was a great day worshipping at church feeding our souls, visiting with friends and walking the dog. I did break down and turn on the heat and wore my Poncho as well (the gloves and ear muffs are still in the basket!). Yup fall is just about everywhere. The baby quilt is coming along nicely as I worked on it as well. Time to gear up for another work week and a full after work schedule.

I hope your weekend was a great one and that you were able to refresh your soul. We live in a great country where every day is a blessing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!