Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fall is in the Air part 2

Last time we met, I had changed out the shower curtain and  painted the cabinets. After it all dried, it was clear especially with my bifocals, that the walls looked dirty so I washed and rub it then gave up got more paint. 



Before the walls were sponged 3 different colors of white, what I ended up with was the color of beech sand and for a long time I liked it but time for a change so out with old and in with the new wall color, "Harmonious Cream".  When it dried, it played off the brown in the cabinets and showed more yellow.


OK so now the accessories don't match.  Stay tune they will! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!