Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Monday, August 23, 2010

A quiet cup of Tea

I woke up the other morning with a bit of an upset stomach. I didn't run for the coffee pot, jumping over  Becke (the dog) in the process like I usually do, instead I put water in the kettle to make a cup of tea.

A few years ago my D-I-L gave me this cute tea cup/pot


Its the kind that you can put either a tea bag or loose tea in the top and let it steep for a bit




Once the tea is ready, take out the insert and you have a loverly cup of tea. Why not spoil yourself once in a while?

While I sipped my tea, I thank God for my Daughter-in-law.  How did you start your week today?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks! I've gotten behind on your blog reading, but this morning had a few extra minutes (while drinking my coffee). I love reading what you write on your blog. One, you just have a good way/perspective of looking at things. Two, I feel like I'm getting to know things about you I never knew. Like all your organizational binders! Love it! I thank God for you as well (and your dear husband) and that when I married your son I got such a great new extended family to boot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!